Despite all of the chaos surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we must remember to continue to support local businesses and organizations. While we encourage everyone to put their health and well-being as the highest priority and to follow the most current recommendations of public health officials, we also ask that you continue to offer your support and patronage to local businesses. We wrote an article about the best ways to do that while being as safe as possible here.
Below is a list of Downtown businesses that are adjusting their offerings to comply with health and safety regulations or are shutting down temporarily. We will do our best to keep this list as up to date as possible over the coming days and weeks.
New parking info to aid with carry-out locations and info on reduced Lextran schedules are available at the very bottom.
As of March 22 – Governor Andy Beshear ordered all non-essential retail businesses to stop all in-person business by 8 p.m. March 23. Non-essential retail businesses can still offer delivery and curbside pickup.
Businesses with Adjusted Hours or Offerings:
- Open Monday-Saturday 11am-9pm for food and beer pickup.
- Mon: Closed
- Tue-Thu: 4pm to 9pm (Bar 10pm)
- Fri-Sat: 11am to 10pm (Bar 11pm)
- Sun: 11am to 8pm (Bar 9pm)
- Sunday: 1pm-10pm
- Monday: 4pm-10pm
- Tues. – Sat: 11am-12am
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday – Thursday: 5pm – 10pm
- Friday – Saturday: 5pm – 11pm
- Come in or call us 859-335-0300 to place an order for carryout. Delivery available via DoorDash and GrubHub.
- $40 Family Meal: 2 quarts of your choice of entrees and two loaves of bread
- Wed – Sat: 4pm – 2:30am
- Cafe Hours: 9a-3p, Wednesday-Monday, CLOSED TUESDAYS
- Bike Side Hours: 9a-5p, Wednesday-Monday, CLOSED TUESDAYS
- Lunch 11am – 3 pm M – F
- Happy Hour 3pm – 6pm M – F
- Dinner 6pm – 10pm M – Sa
- Late Night 10pm – 12am F – Sa
- Offering carryout from 11 am – 8 pm.
- Mon-Thurs: 11:30am – 11pm
- Fri: 11:30am – 11pm
- Sat: 10am – 11pm
- Sun: 10am – 10pm
- Call 859-269-5701 for curbside pickup and delivery via DoorDash from 11 am to 12 pm daily.
Columbia Steakhouse: – Downtown:
- Hours: Mon-Thu: 4:30 pm – 10 pm, Fri-Sat: 4:30 pm – 10:30, Sunday 5 pm – 9:30 pm.
- Call 859-253-3135 for takeout or curbside service.
- Gift card special: Buy $100 get a $20 bonus card, buy $50 get a $10 bonus card.
- Wed – Sun: 3pm – 10pm
Courtyard Deli – Closed
- Call 859-288-2176 for curbside pickup, Sun – Thurs 11 am – 10 pm, Fri/Sat 11 am – 11 pm.
- Shipping offered nationwide at www.goldbelly.com/crank-and-boom-craft-ice-cream
- Receive 20% off gift cards mailed right to your door (not valid on e-gift cards).
- Now offering same-day delivery in Fayette County. Order by 12 pm to receive it by 5 pm and 5 pm to receive it by 10 pm.
Dad’s Favorites: – Lane Allen
- Call 859-309-1930 for curbside pickup available and delivery within a 5-mile radius ($25 minimum).
- Lunch Hours: 11:00 – 2:00 Tue-Sun
- Dining Hours: 5:30 – 10:00 Tue-Sun
- Bar Hours: 5:30 – 11:00 Sun-Thu
- Weekend Dining Hours: 5:30 – 11:00 Fri-Sun
- Weekend Bar Hours: 5:30 – 2:00 Fri-Sat
- Mon closed
- Tues-Sun 8a-2p
- We’d love to handle your reservation by phone. Please call us at 859-252-1010.
- Mon: 9am – 2pm, Tue – Fri: 8am – 2pm, Sat – Sun: 8am – 3pm.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-8pm, Friday & Saturday: 11am-9pm, Closed Sunday and Monday
Sun-Wed: 11am-9:30pm, Thur-Sat: 11am-10pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Dinner: Mon–Thu 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Fri and Sat 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Opening for breakfast/brunch/lunch for contactless carry out or delivery.
- You can order online at firstwatch.olo.com or on online ordering apps, seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- First Watch will donate a portion of the proceeds from each Traditional Breakfast sold in May to the University of Kentucky’s College of Medicine’s COVID-19 Unified Research Experts (CURE) Alliance Team.
- Hours: Closed Sunday and Monday, Tue and Wed: 6am – 5pm, Thur: 6am – 7:30pm, Fri and Sat: 6am – 10pm.
Hours: Sun: 4pm – 8:30pm, Mon: 11am – 9pm, Tue: 11am – 9pm, Wed: 11am – 9pm, Thu: 11am – 9pm, Fri: 11am – 10pm, Sat: Noon – 10pm
- Order online as usual at girlsgirlsgirlsburritos.com for takeout, curbside delivery, and bicycle delivery with text updates when your order is dropped off and ready for pickup. Call or text your order to 859-285-MULE.
- Gofundme set up for staff: www.gofundme.com/f/feed-the-cooks
- Hours: 11 am-12 am.
- Call 859-281-1101 for carryout or order online.
- Hours: Sun: 10am-3pm, Mon: Closed, Tue-Thur: 4pm-9pm, Fri: 4pm-10pm, Sat: 10am-10pm
- You can order by phone, online at grazeky.com or through online ordering apps.
- Call 859-233-1500 for curbside pickup and Uber Eats delivery available at 4 pm daily. Half off on many wines by the bottle.
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, Friday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Call 859-523-8008 for pickup or delivery via DoorDash and Uber Eats.
- Gift card special: Buy $25 get $5 free, buy $50 get $10 free (etc.)
- $26 Family Meal (feeds 4-5): 8 pieces bone-in chicken, 6 tenders with 2 sauces, a large macaroni and cheese, and a large coleslaw.
- Will remain open for pick-up and delivery through their website and their Door Dash partner.
- FREE unopened roll of toilet paper with any pick-up order.
- Hours: Every Day 11am-2:30pm
- Hours: Sun: 4:30pm-9pm, Mon-Fri: 5pm-10pm, Sat: 4:30pm-10pm
- Online and Phone ordering available 7 days a week.
- 25% off all gift cards at the Inebriated Baker, Lexington’s newest startup bakery! https://www.inebriatedbaker.com/products/gift-card
- New Hours: Mon-Thurs: 11 am-8 pm, Fri-Sat: 11 am-9 pm.
- J. Render’s Employee Delivery to 40503, 40504, 40513, 40514. Call the restaurant, place order, pay with a credit card and our employees will deliver to your home or office ($25 min +delivery fee).
- Carside Pickup: we bring out to your car.
- Online order at www.jrendersbbq.com, click on “Order Online”, select pick up in-store or delivery by DoorDash. Or call to order: 859-533-9777.
- Que to you: call the restaurant or go to www.jrendersbbq.com/catering/que-to-you/. If you can give us 24 hours notice, great but if not, we will make it happen.
- Call 859-246-0200 for carryout and delivery via Uber Eats and DoorDash. Both lunch and dinner available.
- Open for sandwiches, salads, and soups Fridays until 2 am.
- Call 859-333-1164 to place an order or order online, pickup at the drive-thru window at the rear of Tolly Ho.
- Delivery available through DoorDash or GrubHub.
- Mon-Sat: 8AM – 9PM, Sunday: 8AM – 2PM
- Order online for curbside pickup.
- Hours: Tues – Thurs 5:00 – 9:00 pm and Fri & Sat 5:00 -10:00 pm.
- Call 859-246-0999 for to-go order and curbside.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs 11am-9pm, Friday 9am-10pm, Sat 9am-10pm, Sun 9am-3pm
- Hours: Everyday 11am-12am
- Call 859-253-1000 for carryout. Check out their Facebook page for their menu
Mon – Thur 11a – 10p, Fri 11a – 12a, Sat 10a – 12a, Sun 10a – 9p
- Curbside and pickup are available in the parking lot behind the restaurant on Jersey Ave. Orders can be placed online or by calling 859-523-3700.
- Hours: Sun-Thurs: 5pm-9pm, Fri-Sat: 5pm-10pm
- Call 859-523-1236 for carryout 4:30-8 pm. Limited, discounted menu available.
- $25 Party packs: 1. 2 green chili burritos with guacamole and cheese dip with house chips or 2. 2 Noli burgers with fries and guacamole with house chips.
Nick Ryan’s – Closed
- We’re live on GrubHub bringing you our delicious menu all around Lexington! Order here: https://buff.ly/2WpshVC
- If you’re more in the mood to grab and go, place an order by calling 859-523-8305 for curbside, walk-up, carryout, AND delivery.
- Mon-Sat 11 am till 9 pm. (GrubHub 8 pm). Sunday 11 am – 5 pm. (GrubHub 4 pm) PLUS an abbreviated Sunday brunch menu as well as our carryout menu.
Hours: Mon – Sat: – – Sunday: – –
- Call 859-368-9369 for carryout. Delivery available via GrubHub or Uber Eats
- Hours: Everyday 11am – 9pm.
- Make at home pasta meal kits: lasagna, four-cheese ravioli, spinach ravioli, and mushroom trio ravioli.
- Wed-Thur: 5pm – 9pm, Fri-Sat: 5pm – 10pm
- Mon–Thur : 11am–10pm, Fri – Sat : 11am–Midnight, Sun : 11am–9pm
- Closed until further notice.
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, Friday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Patio dining: Wed-Sat: 5pm – 9pm
- Call 859-523-2095 for curbside and take out service 5-9 pm visit thesagerabbit.com for a special takeout menu.
- Call 859-252-4663 for Curbside pick-up at the Fayette Mall location. (N. Broadway location is closed)
- Daily specials available check their website and now offering family meal deals.
Hours: Monday – Saturday 4pm – 9pm
Parking lot pick up. Call 859-785-1635 to place your order. Menu at SavsLex.com.
Sav’s Chill ice cream and sorbet available in pints.
Sav’s delivers in Lexington ($50 minimum). DoorDash and GrubHub delivery are also available.
- Hours: Mon-Thur: 9am-3pm, Fri; 9am-5pm
- Call (859)971-2763 to order or place an order online.
- Located at Henry Clay Blvd and Liberty Road.
- Hours: Sun: 12pm – 8pm, Mon: 5pm-9pm, Tue-Thur: 11am-2pm & 5-9pm, Fri: 11:30am-2pm & 5-10pm, Sat: 5-10pm.
- Call 859-368-0660 for pick up orders, curbside pickup and available via Uber Eats.
- Hours: Tue-Sat: 12pm-9pm
- Call 859-225-8883 for delivery and curbside take out services.
- Traditional gift certificates are available for purchase via phone or private message and can be mailed.
- Call 859-303-4100 for call in to-go orders, all orders can be picked up in-store, curbside, or delivered within Fayette County.
- Adjusted hours: 12-8pm Tuesday-Sunday
- Wed: 4pm – 7pm, Fri: 4pm – 9pm, Sat: 7 – 9pm.
Spotz Gelato –Lexington – Closed
- Hours: Sun-Mon: 5pm-9pm, Tue-Thur: 5pm-10pm, Fri-Sat: 5pm-11pm.
- Hours: Mon-Thur: 11am-10pm, Fri & Sat: 11am-11 pm.
- Call 859-368-8807 for Carryout or Curbside pick-up. Delivery available via Uber Eats, GrubHub or Postmates.
- Closed but offering pick up at Wilson’s grocery, Wine and Market, and Good Foods Co-op.
- Open 24/7.
- Call ahead to order: 859-253-2007 or place an order online.
- Pick-up is available at the drive-thru window at the rear of the building.
- Delivery through GrubHub and DoorDash.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 4pm-9pm.
- 859-269-9291 for carryout.
- $9 combo: 1) soup, salad, and your choice or roll (salmon avocado, yellowtail, white tuna, spicy tuna or California, 2) Any noodle soup or Gyoza, 3)Sushi plate (4 piece chef choice nigiri and tuna roll), edamame, soup, and salad
The Weekly Juicery: – Old Vine Street
- Hours: Mon–Sat: 7:30am-4pm, Sun 10am-2pm
- Also offering FREE Doorstep Delivery to everyone in Lexington. Six Organic Juices – $65.
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-5pm.
- Please call ahead with your order – (859) 266-4531 – and pay by credit card where possible ($5 cc minimum).
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 11 am – 9pm, Sun: 11am-8pm.
- Hamburg (859-568-9593), Townley (888-536-9467) and Palomar (859-310-6506) locations open.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Saturday: 9am-8pm, Sunday: 9am-2pm.
- Call 859-785-3690 for curbside carryout or delivery within a 2-mile radius. A $2.99 delivery fee will be added to all deliveries. Card is preferred but exact cash will be accepted.
- Healthcare workers receive 10% off and FREE delivery to all area hospitals and doctor’s offices.
- Shop online and enjoy 20% off and free local delivery.
ARTplay Children’s Studio – Closed
- Gift cards can be purchased online here.
- Showroom closed. In-home installation and service still available. Appropriate CDC guidelines for entering the home established and diligently followed. Virtual service calls also available.
- Call 859.252.2216 for more information.
- Offering curbside pickup call 859-266-5483, and online consultations
- Offering free shipping and 20% off store-wide INCLUDING GIFT CARDS on all orders at bellarosestyle.com.
- We will continue to be open online and serve you through our website, bicyclefacelex.com, and we will also continue to service your bikes through a strict appointment process.
- Service Process:
- please email or call with details of your service request – firstname.lastname@example.org and 859-888-BIKE (2453)
- we will arrange an appointment time for you to drop off your bike
- we will evaluate your bike’s needs and contact you with a quote and our evaluation
- we will service the bike
- we will contact you to confirm payment over the phone and make an appointment for you to come pick up
- *Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any bicycle fits or allow any customers inside the shop during this process.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Open 11 am – 5 pm, call 859-233-3472 to check on an item, and for curbside pickup, as well as mail order (for orders over $35).
- 10% added to every gift certificate purchased on their website.
- Select days of curbside from 10 am – 12 pm, check their social media platforms for most up to date schedule.
- Open and taking reservations.
- “Our property is adhering to all state and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19. Additionally, the property is sanitized several times a day with a hospital-grade sanitizer, all the way down to light switches and door handles, and our employees are equipped with gloves and masks. To accommodate Frontline Medical Professionals, the Hampton Inn Lexington Medical Center has donated 10% of their rooms to Hiltons Frontline Medical Professional Donation Program, resulting in a complimentary room (based in availability). Medical Professionals should inquire within their organization on the procedure for making reservations under this program and must have a medical ID ready at check in. We look forward to seeing you soon!”
Selling Giftcards & Beauty products online
Selling holistic & wellness ( CBD, Crystal’s, Sage, Oils) items over the phone (859-259-3333)
Offering facial kits & hair color kits.
Lastly, we have collaborated with other local businesses & have created a monthly local subscription box full of local goods, so lots of cool stuff.
- For the time being, we have adjusted our hours to 12 pm – 6 pm from Mon.-Fri. and 12 pm – 5 pm on Sundays. These hours are likely to change, so follow us on social media for the latest updates on store hours and operations!
- Orders can be placed online or over the phone 859-269-8313.
- Offering 15% off for first responders, including medical personnel, Police, and Fire Fighters.
- Check their website here for FAQs about ordering and shopping virtually.
- Free shipping during the month of April and 100% of the proceeds of your purchase will be donated to Nourish Lexington, providing warm meals to our friends and neighbors during tough times, prepared and delivered by Lexington’s talented underemployed hospitality workers who have been affected by the COVID-19 closings.
- Check their website and social media platforms for the most up to date discount codes
- Call 859-225-7474 or e-mail email@example.com for a free personal shopper, free gift wrapping, free local delivery. You can also shop online at lvharkness.com
- Call 859-231-0800 for a personal shopper and free shipping.
- Will mail you 5 cards for $25. Call 859-523-1281, email whitney@paperonstone or message on social media.
We are still open our standard hours of M-F 9 am – 6 pm and Saturday 9 am – 5 pm.
We are happy to assist you at the side entrance on Upper St. with curbside pickup/dropoff options or call from the parking lot and someone will come to assist shortly.
We are also offering Click & Collect service from our website and taking orders over the phone. We are happy to run items out to your car when you arrive.
- Closed until further notice. Check out their Facebook and Instagram for contests and giveaways during this time!
- Offering 50% off all jewelry, using code healthyathome5.
- Open by appointment. Call 859-455-8111.
- Rachel is accepting repair jobs of silver or gold jewelry.
- Visit their website to browse the full list of their current inventory: www.Savanesilver.com
- Order online for delivery or curbside pickup
- Call 859-269-9558 curbside pick-up or delivery with a personal shopper and gift wrap.
- Delivery: Monday-Sunday 8 am-12 pm, Call 859-255-0270, extension 2. Orders will be delivered at 8 am, 8:45 am, 9:45 am, 10:45 am 11:45 am and 12:15 pm. All orders must be placed 15 minutes prior to delivery times. All orders less than $20 will have a $3 delivery fee. Accept card, tab or gift card.
- Curbside: Monday-Sunday, ALL DAY, Call 859-255-0270, extension 2. All orders must be placed 15 mins ahead of pick up time. Accept card, tab or gift card.
- Pay It Forward available via Venmo @acupofcommonwealth
- Join A Cup of Commonwealth for Holler Nights Wednesday – Saturday from 5pm-8pm for a limited Chocolate Holler menu
HIGH on Art & Coffee: – Closed
- Call 859-554-6060 for curbside or carryout available
- Hours: Monday- Friday 7 am-3 pm and Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm
- Open Saturday and Sunday from 8am-3pm for curbside service
- Call 859-255-9481 or order online at www.mageesbakery.com.
- Delivery available via GrubHub or Postmates.
- Adjusted hours 6:30 am-1 pm Monday-Saturday and Sunday 7:30 am-1 pm.
- Hours 8 am-5 pm. Stop in, get a drink, and take it to go.
- Still roasting beans so check out their website.
North Lime Coffee and Donuts: – Limestone
- Reduced hours from 8 am-12 pm.
- You can order online at northlimeorders.net or call 859-303-6114 for in-store or curbside pickup.
- Call 859-309-1968 to place a curbside order or pick up order. Monday-Saturday from 8 am-2 pm.
- Call 859-255-5301 to order from 6:30 am-5 pm, and they will call you back when it is ready for pickup.
- Full menu available on our website Friday: www.thirdststuff.com
- Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 3pm – 10pm Monday – Closed
Country Boy Brewing: – Lexington
- Offering curbside pickup for beer and food from The Kitchen from 11 am to 9pm.
- Hours: Mon–Sat: 12pm–12am, Sun: 12pm–11pm.
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 11am-12am.
- Hours: Mon-Thur: 3pm-9pm, Fri: 12pm-10pm, Sat: 12pm-10pm, Sun: 12-9.
- Offering online ordering with curbside pick-up at westsixth.com/curbside.
- Pickup available Thurs-Sun from 12-2 pm and 4-7:30 pm by the brewery door on Bellaire.
- Weekly Beer Boxes delivered straight to your door
- Hours: Tue-Fri: 4pm-10pm, Sat: 2pm-10pm, Sun: 2pm-8pm. Mon- Closed.
- Call 859-309-1863 from 4-7 pm Monday-Friday and 1-4 pm on Saturday to pick up your favorite bottle of growler.
- Join their Cider Club, purchase gift cards or order merchandise online.
21c Musuem Hotel – Closed
Bars – Closed until further notice
- Permanently closed.
- Hours: Everyday 4:30pm-11pm
- Two Keys hours: everyday 11am-2:30am.
- Stagger Inn hours: everyday 4pm-2:30am.
No Charge at LEXPARK Meters, Two-Hour Limit Enforced
The Lexington Parking Authority (LPA) announced today that all LEXPARK on-street meters will be free of charge, but two-hour time limits will be enforced.
Several paid parking spaces have already been converted into “Curbside Pick-Up ONLY” spaces with a 15-minute time limit. This policy is set to be in place from today, March 18th through Friday, April 10, 2020, and will be re-evaluated after that time.
“This is a Community crisis and we are part of this Community. We stand ready to assist if there is anything, we can do to help the businesses affected by this crisis,” said LPA Chair James H. Frazier, III.
Restaurants and merchants are encouraged to reach out to the LEXPARK customer service center at 859-231-7275 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a nearby meter to be converted for this use.
Lextran will reduce service beginning Thursday, March 19, out of an abundance of caution and to help protect employees and customers. Specific schedule details can be found at lextran.com/covid19service.
*Last updated May 6